Wars of the Threshold
Creatures of Darkness
Creatures of Darkness are determined by nature not actions. Raksi, a lunar known for eating the flesh of human infants is not a creature of darkness. She is bat shit crazy though.
- Yozis, Demons, Neverborn, Deathlords, and Unshaped Fair Folk are ALWAYS creatures of Darkness.
- Demons of the 2nd and 3rd circle are ALWAYS creatures of Darkness.
- Walking Dead are ALWAYS considered Creature of Darkness, since without fail they are made using the principles of, or literal, energy of the Underworld.
- Hungry Ghosts are ALWAYS considered Creatures of Darkness due to their violent and homicidal nature.
- Infernal Exalted by their very nature are intimately linked to Yozis. Yozis are defined by their Charms and the power of the Infernal Exalted are these very defining concepts. Thus they fall into the same category of beings as Akumas and are Creatures of Darkness.
- Demons of the 1st circle are Creatures of Darkness. But one who performed a deed that changed his fundamental nature or was acknowledged by heaven could lose his creature of darkness flaw.
- Sentient Ghosts are not considered Creatures of Darkness, their creation is not categorically related to malice or direct involvement of the energies of underworld. They are a quirk of existence that happened when the Underworld was born.
- Abyssal Exalted are not automatically considered Creatures of Darkness. Their free will protects them from such automatic classification.